A man is recovering after being burned in an early Thursday morning explosion.
The man says a propane tank exploded at a home on Water Tank Hill in Rockcastle County.
Emergency workers say the man told them the propane tank had a leak in it.
It exploded when he got near with a lit cigarette.
There's no word on his condition.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.