Thousands of people are still without power, five days after powerful winds blew through Kentucky. Many of those power outages are in Louisville.
Some people there have turned to generators to get electricity to their homes, but that decision turned terribly wrong for one family.
Police say Kristen Estes, 22, died and her husband and son were sent to the hospital, after using a generator. They all suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Investigators say the family's landlord lent them the generator to help them get through the power outage.
At least 14 people in Louisville have been treated there for carbon monoxide exposure since the storm left hundreds of thousands without power.
This death is the second one in Kentucky being blamed on Hurricane Ike. On Sunday, a 10-year-old boy died when he was hit by a falling tree limb.