Some workers at a plant had to be evacuated Wednesday afternoon after a truck spilled chemicals nearby.
Firefighters say a truck bringing ammonium hydroxide to the Martek plant in Winchester shifted some of its load. That caused about 20 gallons of the chemical to spill on the ground.
Three people who were nearby at the time inhaled some of the fumes and were taken to the hospital as a precaution.
It took crews about three hours to clean up the mess but everything at the plant is now back to normal.