A woman is out of the hospital, after being quarantined because of what was in her mail.
Christine Pyles says that when she opened a letter from MasterCard, she found a powdery white substance inside the envelope.Pyles says that immediately her skin started burning. She was taken to the hospital and quarantined.
Haz-Mat crews came out to her home on hill road trying to figure what exactly was inside that letter.
Pyles was released from the hospital Sunday night. Investigators say Pyles may have had an allergic reaction to something in the envelope, but the case is still under investigation.
Pyles tells 27 NEWSFIRST she believes the white powder made her sick.