Disabled Woman Dies After Being Burned In Fire

A house fire has taken the life of a disabled woman days after she was admitted to the hospital.

WHIR Radio in Danville reports the victim, Debbie Burton, died at U.K. Hospital.

The flames broke out along Baughman Road in Boyle County Friday night.

We're told Burton could not get out of the home because she is handicapped.

Some neighbors heard her cries for help and rushed in to pull her to safety.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus