WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Fire Destroys Home

Two people escaped their burning home when it went up in flames late Monday night in Richmond.

The fire broke out on Lakeshore Drive in the Deacon Hills subdivision.

The homeowners say a fire started in the chimney earlier in the night, but they thought they got it out.

Firefighters are still investigating.

The residents are staying with neighbors.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 36225839 - wkyt.com/a?a=36225839