Two Girls Killed in House Fire Remembered

By  | 

A school is remembering two students who died in a tragic fire in Bath County last week.

The Junior Beta Club holds an annual Star Tree Memorial Service to remember loved ones who have passed in the community.

This year, the candle light ceremony had a special dedication for Kayla and Lucy Withrow, with a special display of two trees instead of one.

They were killed in a fire last week when their house went up in flames.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus