Apartment Fire On Broadway In Lexington

Dozens of people barely make it out with just the clothes on their backs.
A fire broke out an apartment building on North Broadway earlier this morning.
One unit was completely destroyed leaving twenty people without a place to call home.
Investigators said a short in an extension cord used to light a Christmas tree is what started the fire.


WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 36551144 - wkyt.com/a?a=36551144
Gray Television, Inc.