No one was home when the fire started about 10 p.m. Thursday. But now, homeowner, Mary Brock says she doesn't know where she's going to turn after fire, water, and smoke
destroyed everything that she and her 4 children own.
Brock was visiting someone at the hospital when a relative called
with terrible news.
”And when I got back here, we pretty much lost everything we had,” said Brock.
Including Christmas presents just received by her 13, 11, 9 and 4 year
”Yeah, they lost everything, what the fire didn't get, smoke got.
There'snothing that can be saved,” she said.
The fire started in Brock's bedroom.
”He (the fire chief) said there was some plug ins in the bedroom that were bad,” she said.
Her children are staying with their father, but Brock says she has
nowhere to live...and no insurance to cover her lost possessions.