Kentucky Local News, Weather, Sports | Lexington, KY | WKYT

Couple Escapes Burning Home

A couple is staying with neighbors after a fire destroyed their home.
The fire broke out around midnight Monday at the home on Kentucky 198 in Casey County.

Two people were inside the home at the time the fire started, but they were able to escape.

Neighboring firefighters from Lincoln County were called in to help battle the fire.

The home was a total. Investigators believe the fire started from a gas stove.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 38320339 - wkyt.com/a?a=38320339
Gray Television, Inc.