Investigators say a woman didn't make it out of her burning Flemingsburg home early Wednesday morning.
It broke out on Fox Spring Avenue.
We're told the family was able to escape the home, but 42-year-old Brenda Williams reportedly went back into the home to save a pet. She was unable to escape again.
Her husband, grown son and his girlfriend went to the hospital with minor injuries.
The coroner says Williams had a brace on her leg but he is unsure if that prevented her from getting out alive.
He says the home did have power.
The home is described as a total loss. Neighbors say a space heater may have started the flames.