WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Home Damaged In Overnight Fire

A family is out of their home after it went up in flames early Thursday morning.

The fire started in the chimney of the home on Mobile Court, near Shun Pike, in Nicholasville.

There was significant damage to the attic and roof.

One man inside was treated for smoke inhalation after he ran back inside to try to save some belongings.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 39138287 - wkyt.com/a?a=39138287
Gray Television, Inc.