Lawsuit Filed Against Restaurant

A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed against a restaurant where dozens of people were sickened last Easter.

Carol Maupin of Louisville is suing Claudia Sanders Dinner House over the death of her 72-year-old husband, David.

He died two days after eating Easter brunch at the Shelbyville restaurant. 150 people were sickened by a staph bacteria.

Maupin's death certificate lists food poisoning as a contributing cause to his death.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus