Lawsuit Filed Against Restaurant

A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed against a restaurant where dozens of people were sickened last Easter.

Carol Maupin of Louisville is suing Claudia Sanders Dinner House over the death of her 72-year-old husband, David.

He died two days after eating Easter brunch at the Shelbyville restaurant. 150 people were sickened by a staph bacteria.

Maupin's death certificate lists food poisoning as a contributing cause to his death.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 39782772 -
Gray Television, Inc.