We're learning new information about a toddler badly injured in a house fire.
16-month-old Shayla Mullins' grandfather tells the Ashland Daily Independent that the toddler is in a pediatric intensive care unit.
He says Mullins will need skin grafts to heal from the second and third degree burns she suffered in the fire.
Fire crews say the fire, which started in the girl's room, was likely sparked by a space heater.
It broke out Tuesday morning at the home on Barton Court in Ashland.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.