Firefighters Given Wrong Address

Firefighters say they're lucky more damage was not done in a fire on Wednesday morning.

A stove started a fire in an apartment on Elaine Drive, near South Broadway.

Firefighters say it took them longer to get to the scene because they were given the wrong address.

When they got to the fire, they were able to knock it down quickly, but the apartment is described as a total loss.

No one was hurt in the fire.



Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus