Family Homeless After Fire

A family manages to escape their burning home in Bourbon County early Thursday morning.

The family of six was inside when the fire broke out on Isgrig Lane, north of the bypass.

It's believed the fire may have started inside the home's laundry room.

While fighting the fire, firefighters ran out of water for a short time until more arrived.

The Red Cross is assisting the family.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus