WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Medical Examiner: Couple Died From Carbon Monoxide

A medical examiner has ruled two Kentuckians, found dead along a Florida interstate, died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Saint Augustine Record reports that last month, a man walking his dog at a rest area along I-95 discovered the two in a Volkswagon Jetta.

The man says he smelled a foul odor coming from the car.

Officials found high concentration levels of the deadly gas in Kayla Hinton of Olive Hill and Kenneth Oldham of Morehead.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 39915757