Two Lincoln County buildings are destroyed after flames rip through a mobile home and spread to a home next door.
The fire happened in the town of Standford on Crawford Lane.
That's where firefighters spent the morning battling the flames, trying to salvage the buildings used as workshops.
Johnney and Dana Lear own the buildings. Johnney Lear says he started a fire in the stove to heat the mobile home where his wife makes ceramics. He then went to work, but the stove overheated and caught fire.
"I built a fire in that stove a million times. I didn't think that would happen", says Johnney Lear.
Dana Lear says the building was full of thousands of ceramics that she had made, some just as a hobby, others to sell.
"It's hard to see them all gone", says Dana Lear.
The fire is being ruled accidental. The couple says they have no insurance, and the two buildings were both destroyed. They do plan on rebuilding.
IT HAPPENED IN THE TOWN OF STANFORD... ON CRAWFORD LANE.
THAT'S WHERE FIREFIGHTERS SPENT THE MORNING BATTLING THE FLAMES... TRYING TO SALVAGE THE BUILDINGS...USED AS WORKSHOPS.