Man Escapes Exploding Building

By: Sherelle Roberts Email
By: Sherelle Roberts Email

A Lincoln County man is recovering after surviving and explosion.

Fire officials say Chad Bennett was inside his RV when a propane leak and a lit stove caused an explosion. By the time crews arrived on the scene, the camper was fully engulfed. Neighbors say they saw Bennett running from the RV as his clothes burned on his body.

Bennett was airlifted to UK Hospital with 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
He's listed in stable condition.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 42168527 - wkyt.com/a?a=42168527
Gray Television, Inc.