An explosion rocks a downtown Lexington apartment building, forcing people from their homes, and knocking out power to most of downtown.
The explosion happened inside an apartment, blowing out windows, and causing structural damage to the building. Now, eight people are out of their homes for at least the weekend.
Firefighters say a gas leak caused a natural gas explosion and a small fire at an apartment complex on Rose Street.
The worst damage was in an apartment being rented by two women. They didn't have any injuries but were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Building Inspection will check out the complex Monday to see if residents can move back in.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply