Some storms are possible during the morning and afternoon on Tuesday. Damaging winds and flooding will be the main threats. With an already soaked ground, expect strong winds to easily bring down some trees.
Police at Eastern Kentucky University are looking into a reported sexual assault on campus.
A female student told campus police she was sexually assaulted while sleeping in her dorm room.
The woman says the crime happened around 4 a.m. Tuesday in Keene Hall.
The victim wasn't able to give police a description of the man.
• Immediately report suspicious persons loitering around University facilities.
• If you become the victim of a crime, do not try to physically detain or apprehend the criminal. Report the incident immediately to the EKU Police Department at 911 or (859) 622-2821.
• Stay alert and trust your instincts - If you feel uneasy, leave.
• On or off campus, walk/jog/bike in groups of three or more in well-lit and well-traveled areas. After dark on campus, call the campus shuttle or for a walking escort.
• Scan the area before you exit or approach your vehicle/building and while you proceed between sites.
• Have your key ready in hand to quickly access the door of your vehicle/building.
• If strangers approach, maintain a distance and be observant. If they are in a vehicle, get the license plate number, if possible.
• Lock doors and windows of your room/building. Do not prop open doors or let strangers in.