House Explodes, Burns

Firefighters are looking into what sparked a fire in Danville early Monday morning.

An explosion was first heard coming from the home on North Fourth Street.

The home was then engulfed by flames.

It was in the process of being turned into apartments and sold.

No one was living in it.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 44707217 - wkyt.com/a?a=44707217
Gray Television, Inc.