Aid for Kentucky farmers

Viewer Picture From Kirksville

There is good news for some Kentuckians who lost homes and crops during the recent floods and tornado.

Madison County was declared a federal disaster area. People there are eligible for federal disaster assistance.

Farmers who lost crops in Pike County can apply for aid as well.

There are also grants for farmers who lost crops in nine other counties.

To apply for a grant, contact your local Farm Service Agency office.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus