Southern Kentucky baby dies after ingesting chemicals

The parents of an infant who died Saturday night in a Southern Kentucky hospital, are now facing charges of murder and making meth.

Police were called to Wayne County hospital in Monticello after a 20-month old was brought in late Saturday night.

Police say he ingested a chemical used in making meth.

The baby died just an hour after showing up in the emergency room.

19-year old Brian Daniels and the baby's 14-year old mother are facing multiple charges.

Four other people, all in their 20's, have also been charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.


WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 46585392 - wkyt.com/a?a=46585392
Gray Television, Inc.