Kentucky Local News, Weather, Sports | Lexington, KY | WKYT

Man accidentally burned lighting bonfire

A man is seriously burned after he accidentally caught himself on fire while trying to light a bonfire.

He was flown from Clark Regional Hospital in Winchester, to the UK Hospital Burn Unit.

He has critical burns on 10 to 15 percent of his body, mainly on his arms and legs.
It's unknown where in the county the bonfire was set.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 47133802 - wkyt.com/a?a=47133802
Gray Television, Inc.