Several severe thunderstorm warnings are out for southern and eastern Kentucky. These storms are big time lightning and rain makers. Localized wind damage is possible.
A Lexington home was damaged after a fire late Wednesday night.
The fire started in a chimney at the home on Haley Pike.
Firefighters say a man renting the home was working on his iron stove, which ignited the fire.
Firefighters say he overloaded the stove.
The fire spread to the attic and roof before firefighters got it under control.
The man inside the home was not injured.