An investigation is underway after a vacant two-story house explodes and collapses into a pile of debris Sunday after noon.
Police in northern Kentucky are reviewing a tape of the explosion, captured by a surveillance camera at a nearby business.
Luckily no one was injured in the explosion, which police say was likely caused by a natural gas leak.
The blast sent debris and glass flying and blew out the windows in a nearby orthodontist's office.
We're told the home had been for sale for about a month.
(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.