Some tense moments at a nursing home today, after a haz-mat scare, forced everyone in the building, to be evacuated.
Police and firefighters were called to Bluegrass Care and Rehabilitation, on Pimlico Parkway in Lexington just before 10:00 AM this morning.
Police say the mixture of common household cleaners, bleach and hydrochloric acid were poured down a drain.
Residents noticed a smell and called firefighers.
About 5o wheelchair or bedridden residents had to be evacuated.
They were later allowed back in.
No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.