Carbon Monoxide Leak

By  | 

Three painters were working inside a home that is under construction when they began to complain of dizziness and headaches.

When EMS workers arrived at the scene they discovered the men had breathed in carbon monoxide.

They soon learned that someone had left a gasoline generator running in the basement of the home.

The carbon monoxide spread to the upstairs bedroom where the workers were painting.

Emergency crews say all three men had high level carbon monoxide exposure.

The men were taken to the hospital for evaluation.