Michael Gross's cat Snowball has been very sick lately. It seems eating just two cans of a store bought cat food put her near death. She's only five years old, not very old for a cat.
Gross, of Madison County, says the tainted food is the only way she could have become sick.
Recently, Snowball's temperature has come up from a dangerously low level, and she's acting a little more like herself.
But she's not out of the woods yet. Her kidneys are failing, and that could possibly lead to death.
Michael Gross says the maker of the recalled pet food should help pay for his vet bills. He's hoping experts quickly figure out exactly what's wrong with the products.
How Have You Been Affected By The Pet Food Recall?