An Eastern Kentucky pastor is lucky to be alive, after his lawn mower hits a gas meter, causing an explosion.
It happened Friday, while Matthew Guillion was mowing grass near his parsonage in Salyersville.
Officials say he cut too close to the meter, which created sparks, and caused an explosion.
The sparks then caught the nearby parsonage on fire.
Guillion was flown to UK Hospital, with several burns on his body.
As of Saturday night, he was in fair condition.
Guillion is the pastor of Salyersville's First Baptist Church, where members will hold a prayer service Sunday morning.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply