Fire Destroys Lexington Home

The plume of smoke from a burning home on could be seen for miles away along Paris Pike in Lexington Saturday evening.

The fire started at a home around seven. Officials say some children accidentally caught a blanket on fire with a lighter. They tried to hide it and the flames spread to the home. Everyone was able to make it out, but a firefighter was taken to UK hospital with heat exhaustion.



Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus