The plume of smoke from a burning home on could be seen for miles away along Paris Pike in Lexington Saturday evening.
The fire started at a home around seven. Officials say some children accidentally caught a blanket on fire with a lighter. They tried to hide it and the flames spread to the home. Everyone was able to make it out, but a firefighter was taken to UK hospital with heat exhaustion.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.