A 21 year old man was working with an electrical contracting company at the Marriott Griffen Gate hotel in Lexington when he was injured shortly after nine this morning.
He apparently reached into a hole in the wall where he was working and was shocked.
The fire department said that when he was shocked he fell and hit his mouth on the floor, suffering an injury to his face.
The man's condition and name aren't being released at this time.
Marci Krueger, the Director of Sales and Marketing at the Marriott confirmed the accident, but said the hotel couldn't comment because no one was present when the accident happened.
The State Fire Marshals office have been called in to investigate.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.