WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Man Shocked On The Job

A 21 year old man was working with an electrical contracting company at the Marriott Griffen Gate hotel in Lexington when he was injured shortly after nine this morning.

He apparently reached into a hole in the wall where he was working and was shocked.

The fire department said that when he was shocked he fell and hit his mouth on the floor, suffering an injury to his face.

The man's condition and name aren't being released at this time.

Marci Krueger, the Director of Sales and Marketing at the Marriott confirmed the accident, but said the hotel couldn't comment because no one was present when the accident happened.

The State Fire Marshals office have been called in to investigate.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7767517 - wkyt.com/a?a=7767517
Gray Television, Inc.