WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends Women And Dog To Hospital

More Video...

Two women were rushed to the hospital this morning for carbon monoxide poisoning. Firefighters say they left a car running in their Lexington garage.

Firefighters arrived at a home on McConnell Trace to find two women and a family pet semi-conscious, all three having been exposed to a potentially lethal dose of carbon monoxide. The two women were rushed to the University of Kentucky hospital and the family pet was taken to a special facility in Woodford County.

Firefighters say the source of the deadly gas came from a car that had been left running in the garage of the home.

The condition of all three are currently unknown.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7866787 - wkyt.com/a?a=7866787