Heavy rain will continue to spark flash flood concerns this evening and tonight. Flash Flood Warning remains in effect until 7:30pm for Fayette County.
Two women were rushed to the hospital this morning for carbon monoxide poisoning. Firefighters say they left a car running in their Lexington garage.
Firefighters arrived at a home on McConnell Trace to find two women and a family pet semi-conscious, all three having been exposed to a potentially lethal dose of carbon monoxide. The two women were rushed to the University of Kentucky hospital and the family pet was taken to a special facility in Woodford County.
Firefighters say the source of the deadly gas came from a car that had been left running in the garage of the home.
The condition of all three are currently unknown.