There's more trouble for the State's largest home for mentally challenged adults.
According to the Somerset Commonwealth Journal, Oakwood was cited last week after a patient nearly choked to death.
The citation says it happened when staff members let the patient eat a hamburger in a vehicle without taking precautions.
The patient had a tendency to eat too fast. Several Oakwood employees have been charged with abusing patients in recent years.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply