WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Food left on stove causes fire that destroys home

A man known for cooking meals for his neighbors is now without a home after food left on the stove caused a massive fire.

John Marion and his wife went to the store and forgot about some fish frying on the stove.

When they returned, the home on Foxcroft Court in Lexington had caught fire.

The fire destroyed the house and everything in it.

Fire officials helped the couple find a place to stay tonight.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 79469542 - wkyt.com/a?a=79469542