WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Space heater to blame for Lexington fire

Fire investigators believe a space heater likely caused a fire in Lexington.

Firefighters had to call in extra crews while battling the fire on Bishop Drive.

Investigators say the fire started in a back bedroom, and quickly spread to the attic.

No one was home at the time, but a dog inside the house did make it out safely.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 81053207 - wkyt.com/a?a=81053207