Dog Saves Owner's Life In Trailer Fire

A dog loses his life during a fire after saving his owner.

The fire broke out at a home on Laurie Lane in Scott County around 6:30 this morning.

Fire officials say a man was asleep on the couch when his pit bull, Trixie, started barking.

He woke up to find his trailer filled with smoke.

He made it out of the house, but Trixie did not.

Fire officials think the fire started in an electrical panel inside a bedroom.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 8186387 -
Gray Television, Inc.