A raging fire tore through a barn at a Central Kentucky golf course Thursday night.
The flames broke out at Cassell Creek Golf course of U.S. 60 in Clark County just before 10:00p.m.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, there was heavy smoke and flames.
Crews tell 27NEWSFIRST about $100,000 worth of equipment was destroyed.
Officials also say chemicals were stored nearby, which made the situation even more volatile.
Golfers were still on the course when the fire started, but no one was hurt. Fire crews still aren't sure what sparked the flames.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply