Kentucky Local News, Weather, Sports | Lexington, KY | WKYT

Gas leak forces family from home

A family spent the night out of their home following a gas leak early Monday.

Lexington Firefighters think carbon monoxide started leaking from the furnace or hot water heater at the home on Lakeview Drive, off Liberty Road.

Firefighters say a carbon monoxide detector likely saved the four occupants' lives by waking them up.

None had to go to the hospital.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 85810242 - wkyt.com/a?a=85810242
Gray Television, Inc.