Man injured in business fire

A man is recovering from burns he suffered when a fire broke out at a business early Thursday.

A trailer at Alexander's Garage on Slate Lick Road in Berea went up in flames.

A man, who's a friend of the owner, was staying inside at the time.

He was taken to UK Hospital for treatment.

Firefighters think a kerosene heater caused the fire.

The victim's name and condition haven't been released.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 87331762 - wkyt.com/a?a=87331762
Gray Television, Inc.