Some areas have picked up better than a foot of snow. We still have several more inches possible through the afternoon.
A mother and her one-year-old child were taken to the hospital, after their home filled with smoke on Thursday morning.
It happened at a home on West High Street. The two were taken to the hospital as a precaution, and are expected to be okay.
The home was full of smoke, but no fire was ever spotted.
Firefighters believe the smoke came from an overheated air conditioning unit. The woman's husband called in a repairman to fix the AC unit so the family could stay cool in the record-setting temperatures.