Investigators have confirmed a Lexington man who died while painting his house was electrocuted.
Jacob Lathery's wife found him unconscious in his backyard on Mulberry Drive yesterday afternoon.
He was taken to the hospital to be treated for a fall off a ladder, but an autopsy today showed he died of electrocution.
Investigators believe he came into contact with exposed electrical wires before he fell.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.