WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Home damaged in early-morning fire

A fire forced a man from his Nicholasville home early Tuesday.

It broke out on Edwards Drive, near Edgewood Drive.

Firefighters think it started in a dryer.

The home has smoke damage.

The man who lives there was checked out by paramedics for possible smoke inhalation.

He is okay.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 97381324 - wkyt.com/a?a=97381324