Neighbors Alert Couple Of House Fire

A Lexington couple returns home to find their house destroyed by fire.

Firefighters arrived at a home on Garrett Avenue in Lexington after three this morning, and saw flames ripping through the roof.

Crews couldn't locate the couple who lives inside the home.

A neighbor called them and discovered they were at work.

Firefighters say food left on a hot stove caused the flames.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus