More rounds of showers and thunderstorms with heavy rain will be pressing through the area this evening and tonight. Numerous Flash Flood Warnings have been issued for parts of our region.
Firefighters say an overheating oven at a metal processing plant in Lexington caused a fire early Friday morning.
It happened at Central Kentucky Processing on E. 7th Street.
Firefighters say a large vent door was open in the oven, which helped the heavy smoke spread.
Emergency workers were called after thick, dark smoke was seen in the area.
The factory and streets in the area are now back open.