WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Dryer fire in Lexington apartment laundry room

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Lexington fire crews fought an apartment fire on Jennifer road on Sunday night.

Firefighters tell us it started in the laundry room of one of the apartments.

We're told there is some smoke and water damage.

No one was injured from the fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 266959351 - wkyt.com/a?a=266959351
Gray Television, Inc.